Customers shop at Bath and Body Works because they appreciate all the appealing scents of soaps, lotions, and other toiletries offered at the stores. After you take a visit to Bath and Body Works, use this article to fill out the Bath and Body Works survey. We will tell you all the steps you need to take to provide Bath and Body Works with feedback and collect your reward. Our Bath and Body Works customer satisfaction survey guide will also let you know whether or not you qualify to take the survey.
Bath and Body Works Survey Rewards
Taking the survey does let you give Bath and Body Works feedback, but sharing your opinion is not the only reward. The company tries to encourage customers to take their survey by providing prizes that let you save money. Each customer who takes the survey will be given a validation code. Once they write the validation code on the receipt, they can use it as a coupon with an in-store purchase. The exact offer varies depending on location, but it is often $10 off a $30 purchase.
Bath and Body Works Survey Requirements
If you want to take the survey, you will need to make sure that you fulfill these criteria.
- Be a customer at Bath and Body Works who was given a receipt with a survey invitation code.
- Do not be a person who has taken the survey in the past month.
- Do not be an employee or the immediate family member of an employee at Bath and Body Works.
Bath and Body Works Survey: How to Complete It
- Type bathandbodyworksfeedback.com into your browser to go to the Bath and Body Works survey page.
- Enter the survey invitation code from your receipt.
- Click on the blue button that says “Start.”
- Rate your overall level of satisfaction with your visit on a scale of “Highly Satisfied” to “Highly Dissatisfied.”
- Move to each new page of questions in the survey by clicking the blue “Next” button.
- Answer questions about how your visit to the store went.
- Provide your email address if you want to join the Bath and Body Works customer email list.
- Click “Next” again to submit your survey.
- Write the validation code down on your receipt before exiting the webpage. It will not be saved after you close the page.
Bath and Body Works Survey Completion Troubleshooting & Useful Links
Make sure to answer every question, or the survey will not let you submit the form. For more assistance with the Bath and Body Works survey, use these methods to speak to the company.
Phone Number: 1-800-395-1001
Address: Bath and Body Works,
7 Limited Parkway East,
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Have you taken the Bath and Body Works customer satisfaction survey yet? Comment below to let us know how it went for you.