In this guide, we will present all of the details you need in order to access and complete a Grocery Outlet client satisfaction survey. After you read through our steps, the rest will be easy as pie. Good luck!
Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey Rewards
One of the greatest benefits of completing a Grocery Outlet survey is that, for only 10 minutes of your free time, you have the chance of winning a nice gift card to use at GO Grocery Outlet locations. Every month, the company chooses one customer feedback submission and awards them with a $250 gift card. If you want to seize this opportunity and you were recently a customer, follow these Grocery Outlet client survey steps.
Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey Requirements
Thankfully, there are no major restrictions or guidelines for completing a Grocery Outlet customer satisfaction survey. The only requirement that you must meet is to have been a customer of this company recently, with a receipt to prove it. Make sure that you keep your receipt after shopping here, as you need to enter a specific code to answer the Grocery Outlet survey questions.
Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey: How to Complete It, Steps and Tips
Before you get started with your Grocery Outlet survey, make sure that you have your customer receipt at hand. After that, all you have to do is go through the following steps in our Grocery Outlet customer survey template (complete with customer survey sample questions).
- To begin your Grocery Outlet survey, you have to visit the website go-opinion.com. This is the Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey landing page. We recommend that you click the link we have inserted above, but if you want to type it in by hand you should take care. You know that you have reached the right page if you see the Grocery Outlet logo in the top left hand corner of your page and a selection of fruit in the header.
- Before you start completing your Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction survey you have to choose which language you prefer, either English or Spanish. In this case, please press the yellow “English” button to continue.
- You will be automatically redirected to the first Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey page for English speakers. You will be shortly informed of the reason why the company would like you to complete a Grocery Outlet survey and also about the prize you could win. On the right side of your screen, you will see four empty fields and the request “Please enter your Survey Access Code as shown on your Grocery Outlet sales receipt”. If you are not sure where your Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey code is located you can look at the photo of the receipt the company has provided, with an example of an access code encircled in red. Type in your fourteen digit Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey code.
- Check that you have entered all of the numbers correctly and press the red “Start” button to proceed.
- Throughout the survey, you will be asked to answer specific questions by rating your experience. The first question is “What is the likelihood that you will shop at this Grocery Outlet store again in the next month?” and should be rated on a scale of 0 (Extremely Unlikely) to 10 (Extremely Likely).
- After that, the Grocery Outlet Client Satisfaction Survey continues with rating your level of general satisfaction with your latest visit to a particular Grocery Outlet store. Choose from 1 (Very Dissatisfied) to 5 (Very Satisfied).
- You will be asked to rate 5 aspects of your experience with one of the following types of feedback: Strongly Disagree (1), Disagree (2), Neutral (3), Agree (4) Strongly Agree (5) or N/A. The questions are related to cashier attitude, accuracy, respect, wait time in line and overall speed for check out.
- The next series of questions are related to store cleanliness, maintenance, display, organization, lighting, clear pricing and quality. Rate each from 1 (Strongly Disagree) to 5 (Strongly Agree).
- Explain how many miles away the Grocery Outlet you visited is from your home (from “Less than 1 mile” to “More than 15 miles”) and how you found out about Grocery Outlet (Online, Drove / walked past it, Circular / weekly ad, TV ad, recommendation from a friend / family member etc.).
- Please rate your satisfaction regarding selection of healthy, natural, specialty and organic products from 1 to 5 (Not at all satisfied, somewhat dissatisfied, neutral, somewhat satisfied or extremely satisfied).
- Furthermore, you have to agree or disagree with aspects like Grocery Outlet being your primary produce retailer, their low prices, value, preferences regarding bulk quantities and preferences related to Hispanic grocery stores.
- To continue, answer a few personal questions connected to gender, age, annual household income, people in your household or ethnicity.
- If you have any additional comments, you can leave them in the designated section in the next step.
- Finally, mention if you want to receive Grocery Outlet newsletters or not and provide your contact details (name, number – 10 digits only, without spaces -, email and street address).
Grocery Outlet Company General Information
Formerly known as Canned Foods Grocery Outlet, the supermarket chain Grocery Outlet, Inc. currently has around 226 locations. The company was founded in 1946 by Jim Read and has developed into a highly sought-after “bargain market”, as the manufacturers advertise their services. Among the products that Grocery Outlet sells you can find meat, dairy, produce, deli, frozen goods, bakery and general grocery. To find out everything you need to know about Grocery Outlet you can visit their official website at groceryoutlet.com.
Grocery Outlet Company Useful Links and Resources
Grocery Outlet Company Hours: The Grocery Outlet hours of operation are different, according to the specific store. For example, an Ellis Street Grocery Outlet operates between 8 am and 9 pm, while a Riverside Drive Grocery Outlet is open from 8 am to 8 pm. To see the specific working hours for a certain Grocery Outlet store, please use the Grocery Outlet Locations section provided below.
Grocery Outlet Company Contact: You can send a message to Grocery Outlet customer service by using this online form: . You will need to leave a valid email address so you can receive Grocery Outlet’s response to your inquiry or feedback. If you prefer post, you can write a letter to
5650 Hollis Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
Grocery Outlet Company Phone Number: Those who prefer contact by telephone can call one of these two phone numbers: 510 704 6556 for Customer Service or 510 845 1999 for Corporate Office.
Grocery Outlet Locations: To find the nearest Grocery Outlet you can use their online store locator here: https://groceryoutlet.com/store-locator. All you have to do is enter your city, zip code or region and you will receive a list of the locations closest to you, together with their distance in miles.
Grocery Outlet Company Careers: If you are interested in developing a career with Grocery Outlet, you can check out either of these two pages:
Grocery Outlet Company Client Reviews
It appears that the majority of customers have a fairly positive opinion about Grocery Outlet. Various Grocery Outlet stores on Yelp, for example, have 4.5 star ratings. Nevertheless, there are a few with 3.5 star ratings, but it all depends on specific stores and their locations.