The TellSubway customer survey is an excellent way to share your thoughts about this fresh fast food restaurant. By completing the Subway survey you also get the chance to win a free Subway survey reward code!
Our TellSubway Survey Guide will show you how you can take the Subway survey, how you can use these kinds of restaurant surveys for free food, what restaurant customer satisfaction survey questions you have to answer and what requirements you need to meet to take the TellSubway survey. The survey is available at tellsubway.com.
TellSubway Survey Rewards
When successfully complete the Subway online customer survey you will receive a free gift from Subway. This is survey reward comes in the form of a Subway reward code you can redeem for a free Subway cookie.
To receive your Subway reward code, all you have to do is take the TellSubway survey. At the end of the survey, you will have to send your email address. Subway will send you your Subway reward code via email.
Once you receive the email from Subway with your Subway survey reward code, you’ll have to write it down on the receipt you used to participate in the survey. Bring this receipt to any Subway location and you’ll receive your free Subway cookie! To find a Subway restaurant near you, you can use the Subway store locator available on their website, subway.com.
TellSubway Survey Requirements
The TellSubway survey is open only to customers. In order to take the survey, you must be a recent Subway customer. To prove that you have recently visited a Subway restaurant, you will need the following information:
- Subway store ID number
- Date and time of purchase
- Payment method
You can find this information on your Subway receipt. A Subway receipt is valid only 30 days after you’ve made a purchase.
Remember to keep the receipt, even after you’ve completed the survey. To receive your free cookie from Subway, you need to bring the receipt with the Subway reward code written in the appropriate field. Your reward code will not be valid if it’s not written on your Subway receipt.
The TellSubway.com survey doesn’t have any other major requirements. For more information about survey requirements and restrictions, visit the Terms and Conditions page available at tellsubway.com.
TellSubway Survey: How to Complete It
If you’re ready to start the TellSubway customer survey, grab your receipt and turn your computer on. You can also fill it out through a mobile device. Here are the steps you need to go through:
- Visit the TellSubway survey page at tellsubway.com.
- Begin by typing in the Restaurant # of the Subway you visited. The Subway store number is at the very top of your receipt, on the first line. If you can’t manage to find the store number, you can click the grey link under the Submit button for assistance.
- Press Submit to continue.
- From this point on, you’ll see that the TellSubway customer survey only has four major steps. To continue, select the date of your purchase from the calendar button.
- Chose the precise hour and minute that your Subway transaction took place.
- Select the type of payment you used during your Subway visit: Cash or Other or Credit Card or Subway Card.
- A new option will appear on the TellSubway customer survey page, asking for your receipt or transaction number.
- The receipt transaction number is on the left of the receipt (cash only)
- If you paid using a credit card or Subway credit card, you’ll have to fill in the host credit ID. This number is at the bottom of the receipt.
- Press Continue and the TellSubway questionnaire will appear on screen. Fill in each answer. All of the Subway survey questions are mandatory unless specified otherwise.
- When you finish completing the survey, you will have to enter your email address in the designated field. Your coupon code will be sent via email.
- After you receive your validation code, you can go to any participating Subway and enjoy your free cookie!
Subway Useful Info
If you want to get in touch with Subway for any additional comments, you can use their Subway customer service email form . Make sure that you fill out all of the mandatory fields, otherwise, you won’t be able to submit your request. This is the best way to contact Subway for any issues or complaints.
If you want to learn more about Subway, access their official site at subway.com. In addition to finding a store near you, explore their menu and nutrition facts, catering services and even their careers page.
We hope our TellSubway Customer Survey Guide helped you. Enjoy your free cookie!